We are a young and dynamic team with wide technical knowledge and a strong client orientation. We offer you a large spectrum of products at a competitive price and a high quality backed by a cordial contact and a spirit of obligation.
The most important goal of Quicksail is without a doubt to satisfy the customer’s needs in a personal manner. Our strengths are : a broad experience and an extraordinary attention towards the clients.
Now 44, he has been involved in the nautical world for 37 years, during which time he has excelled in the following tournaments, teams and companies:
Telephone: + 34 669 777 565
- Servicios a Equipos de Copa América. Valencia 2007. Miembro del Team New Zealand Octubre 2003.
- Team member of Regatas BRIBÓN TP 52 de S.M. el Rey Don Juan Carlos de Borbón. 2003-2008.
- Director Técnico Serv. Nauticos Pleamar Valencia. 2008 – 2011.
- Director Técnico Gran Premio Telefónica de Formula 1. Sección Marina Valencia Street Circuit. 2008-2009
- Volvo Ocean Race 2008-2009. Yacht Services Manager. Alicante.
- Class One. World Power Boat Championship. Preparación de evento para ciudad de Alicante.
- 33rd America´s Cup. Valencia Febrero 2010. Organize Commitee y Barco Prensa.
- RC44. Valencia Cup. Julio 2010. Race Officer Assistant.
- TP 52 World Championship. Valencia Septiembre 2010. Organización.
- F1 H2O Powerboat. Gestión de candidatura para evento en España y Latinoamérica 2011.
- Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012: Gestión y Reserva de Embarcaciones de Pasaje para la organización y el Grupo Volvo.
- Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012: Yacht Services Manager. Alicante.
- Le Route des Princes: Regata de Catamaranes de Valencia hasta Plymouth (Gran Bretaña). Proveedor de Embarcaciones y Servicios Logisticos.
- Volvo Ocean Race 2014-2015: Gestión y Reserva de Embarcaciones de Pasaje para Volvo Group.
- Sporting Management of Real Club Náutico Calpe. 2013 – now
- Technical Management Quicksail sl. Organisation of Events. 2012-now
Now 32, she has been involved in the nautical world since 2006. She is the owner of Quicksail, and has worked and participated in the following companies and tournaments :
Isabel Gil Forteza
Telephone: + 34 615 229 700
- Participated in: 34 America´s Cup, Volvo Ocean Race 2011 and 2014, GP Europa Formula 1 2009-2012, Route des Princess 2013, corporate events and fairs. (January 2008 – now).
- Organisation of events and nautical service features , marketing campaigns, promotions, management. (January 2007 – now).
- Nautical Services Pleamar Valencia (april 2009 – december 2011).
- Commercial management of sport events (april 2009 –now)
- Management and organisation of the following events: GP Europa Formula 1, Copa América, Volvo Ocean Race.
- Financial Administration; assistance of the general management.
- Commercial Management and organisation of the Unión de Empresas Náuticas, coordinated the organisation of all editions of the event “Exposición Flotante Ciudad de Valencia” (february 2009 – december 2012).
- Responsible person of the touristic department and management of the access control VLC Boat Show 2016.
- Marina Estrella, management and documental/ financial organisation of the delegation of Valencia (november 2007 – august 2008). Responsible for the department of charter and renting boats (2013-2016), represented by Quicksail.
During the last 10 years we have been involved in the biggest nautical events which were celebrated in Spain (Copa América, GP de Europa de Fórmula 1, Volvo Ocean Race, Route Des Princess, TP52, etc), particularly in Valencia and Alicante.
Our team, composed by the precurdors of this initiative (la UEN) has been, during the last 4 editions, responsible for the whole organisation of the nautical saloon of Valencia, la Exposición Flotante Ciudad de Valencia of new and used boats and converted in the VLC Boat Show, an event with reference to the sector which is located at Marina Real Juan Carlos I de Valencia.
Aditionally, we helped to organise the international saloon of charter of Denia and we have assisted in numerous fairs, which took place in Salón Náutico Internacional de Barcelona, Fitur, World Travel Market o TCV.
An other business segment presented the test of Formula 1, el Gran Premio de Europa, which took place in Valencia for the first time in august 2008. The urban circuit of Valencia turned out to be a raving success of organisation and assistance.
Besides the test of Formula 1 in 2008, we were also a part of the management of the Marina during the edition in 2009.
Starting with the reservation of the anchorages of the megayates ranging to our complete service, we want to offer a comfortable stay to the shipowner, his guests and the crew.
The staff of the Marina, the component suppliers, the admission control of the Marina to the juridical department are all forming an important part of our team.
Currently, we offer the traditional renting of boats to the organisation of corporate events ( incentive regattas are our speciality). Quicksail offers also a wide range of activities to realise in the sea as much in Valencia as in the whole levantine coast. No matter where, we always guarantee you the best quality of our services.