VOLVO OCEAN RACE
"The only source of knowledge is experience"
- A.Einstein -
We are working in the following Volvo Ocean Race Start in Alicante, to take place from 14th to 22nd of October 2017. In addition to our experience during the last three editions we think we can take part of the organize committee taking part or managing the next departments:
- The Booking, the Management and the Control of the Hospitality Boats..
- Prepare the Hospitality Boats for VIP´s. (Catering, TV Screen, Sound System, speaker…)
- Slots Coordination for guest pick up and pick off.
- Traffic Control in Alicante Port for the Inport Race, Pro-Am and the Start Race..
- Reservation of Motor Boats and Ribs for Security at the Race Course Area..
- Race Committee boats suppliers, Umpires and Mark Boats suppliers.
- Maintenance Boats Supplier..
- Safety and Security Coordination at the Race Course Area..
- Control, Check in and Approval, in coordination with The Spanish Maritime Authorities, of requested documents for national and foreign vessels to sailing in Alicante Bay.
- To sign agreements and to assume obligations with professional staff (skippers, sailors, mooring staff, etc)
- To Coordinate and to take the control of The Volvo Ocean Race Management requirements, specially at the Race Course Area for Inport Race, Pro-Am Race and The Start of 2017´s edition.
More information: www.quicksailvalenciacharterute.com
The last edition organized in Alicante was the opportunity to work together with the official Event Agency designed by The Volvo Group for the hospitality of 2.000 people coming from all over the world with the same objective, enjoyed the start of The Volvo Ocean Race from Alicante. A professional team up to 20 members’ shows the customers the soul of the race, as well as the possibility to sail close to the Racing Boats with a privilege view.Finally, We worked with the company selected by VOR to take the Traffic Control, specially to prepare and coordinate the boat maneuvers called “Slots”, where we design the picked up of the Hospitality Boats for VIP Passengers
QUICKSAIL EN VOLVO OCEAN RACE 2011
In the spring of 2011, returned to get it award of the contract for it management of the Nautical Services, called: “Specification of technical prescriptions for it recruitment, lease of boats equipped with of personal and equipment technical necessary for it organization, development and follow-up of the event of output of the fourth edition of it race transoceanic "Volvo Ocean Race". VOR / 21 / 11. ( “ Pliego de Prescripciones Técnicas para la contratación, arrendamiento de embarcaciones dotadas de personal y Equipamiento Técnico necesario para la Organización, Desarrollo y Seguimiento del Evento de Salida de la Cuarta Edición de la Regata Transoceánica “Volvo Ocean Race”.VOR/21/11”.) With fewer budgets than the third edition, we ensure safety and the management of the event related to Race Course Area.
QUICKSAIL EN VOLVO OCEAN RACE 2008
After the award of the Public Contest by SPTCV, we started to work in the recruitment of the boats necessary to cover it security in the Race Course Area, as well as the management of the Hospitality Boats, the traffic control inside of The Alicante Port, in coordination with the Spanish Maritime Authorities (Capitanía Marítima and la Guardia Civil del Mar), and the managements of Yacht Services requested by Volvo Ocean Race Teams involved in that edition. More than 4 months of hard work to cover the responsibilities assigned to us under the standards of quality required by the company Volvo Ocean Race Management and SPTCV, entity of the Generalitat Valenciana responsible of the Alicante Start Port 2008-09